A QUICK look at the Teacher Leadership M.Ed Program
- Students seeking this degree aspire to future positions as teacher leaders within a school or district setting.
- Students will develop strategies for influencing organizational change and supporting school improvement efforts.
- Students will learn to challenge traditional assumptions and perspectives embedded in organizational practices to improve the educational experiences and equitable outcomes for students and the school community..
- Earn a master’s degree in K-12 Teacher Leadership.
- Learn skills to support career choices as an coach, teacher mentor, district specialist or staff developer.
- Classes offered in evening to accommodate educators.
- Cohorts begin each semester Fall, Spring, Summer.