Option for Graduates to complete K12 Administrative /Supervisory License
Students who have successfully completed the Teacher Instructional Leadership M.Ed. program and have a current Utah LEVEL 2 educator license may also choose to re-apply (within 5 years of graduation) to the ELP department to complete requirements for K12 Administrative Licensure.
- Complete the remaining 9 - 12 hours of required administrative licensure coursework;
- Complete a sequential series of three (3) K-12 Leadership Internship & Seminar (Summer, Fall, & Spring Semesters - 15 credit hours);
- Complete the USOE required 450 hours of supervised internship in K-12 schools;
- Complete an internship e-portfolio demonstrating administrative skills competency;
- Pass a required Administrative Licensure test (Praxis or SLLA); and
- Complete eligibility for recommendation to the State Office of Education for Utah Administrative/Supervisory Licensure.